[ endhoot ]

endhoot at the first time being BLOGger was so GO-BLOG for nge-BLOG in the BLOGspot and made a JE-BLOG one

Monday, September 10, 2007

Okay and Fine

OKAY n FINE

When I said I'm okay
It means I'm not okay
When I said I'm fine
It means I'm not fine

But sometimes I am really really okay
And sometimes I am really really fine

When I said I'm not okay
It really means I'm not okay
When I said I'm not fine
It really means I'm not fine

When I'm not okay
I just need some time to get the okay back
When I'm not fine
I just need some time to get the fine back
And the time I need depends on myself

So, don't ever ask me
Coz I can be okay or I can be not okay
Coz I can be fine or I can be not fine
Just let me alone with my own time

But sometimes
I need to be asked
Whether I'm okay
Whether I'm fine

Bingung kan?
SOKOOORR...
And that's the simply of me

*ngeloyor cuek*

Labels:

5 Comments:

At September 11, 2007 8:54 AM, Blogger Athar Fathurahman said...

PERTAMAXXXX!!!!!!

 
At September 11, 2007 9:10 AM, Blogger Imansyah said...

bunda baik-baik saja?

*elus jidat*

 
At September 11, 2007 9:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rieri :
Rie, makan lomie lagi hyuk...

mBu :
I'm okay

 
At September 11, 2007 10:25 AM, Blogger Athar Fathurahman said...

wah..bun,jd ktagihan yak....
hayuuuukkkkk.......
eh,mbu di jkt g da lomie kan?
*kabur*

 
At September 11, 2007 11:16 AM, Blogger Dev said...

Ga mo nanya ah... ntar jadi not okay lagi... tapi kalo ga di tanya malah jadi tambah not okay...
Kayaknya nanya aja dech biar Okay..
Wazzupppp Ndut ???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Wall of Sh[F]ame