[ endhoot ]

endhoot at the first time being BLOGger was so GO-BLOG for nge-BLOG in the BLOGspot and made a JE-BLOG one

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

My Weather Type

Jalan-jalan, nemu ini di blog-nya si Didik Nyasar, ikutan deh jadinya :

You Are Rain

You can be warm and sexy. Or cold and unwelcoming.
Either way, you slowly bring out the beauty around you.

You are best known for: your touch

Your dominant state: changing

Aw... awww... I can be warm and sexy... suit suit.... prikitiiiwww... Ugh... I feel so sekseeehhh now... Yihaaaaa.... ;))

But? I can be cold and unwelcoming? Ohmaigat... Eh ada benernya juga seh, apalagi kalo lagi ndak mood, can be cruel too, I think... hihiihihihih....

I am best known for : my touch? Apa nih artinya? *garuk2 kepala*

My dominant state : changing? Maksudnya berubah2 gitu? Moody yah? Iya sih...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At June 27, 2006 7:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lah koq sama kaya' aku...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Wall of Sh[F]ame