[ endhoot ]

endhoot at the first time being BLOGger was so GO-BLOG for nge-BLOG in the BLOGspot and made a JE-BLOG one

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Kiss


Tadi malem baru tidur jam 03.00
Sambil baca Harpot 6

Sambil dengerin musik
Regardless to the lyrics
I was comfortable with the beat and rhythm of these songs :

Oh, kiss me beneath the milky twilight
Lead me out on the moonlit floor
Lift your open hand
Strike up the band and make the fireflies dance silver moon's sparkling
...so kiss me

BUT...

Ini tanganku untuk kau genggam
Ini tubuhku untuk kau peluk
Ini bibirku untuk kau cium
Tapi tak bisa kau miliki aku

BUT...

Oh when we kiss
I'm on fire
Your tenderness
Gives me desire
I can't resist (I can't resist)
Your tender lips (your tender lips)
When we kiss
(When we kiss, oh, baby)
ooh... fire (oh, oh)
Fire...

Hhmm.... muuachhh deh...

*pagi2 berangkat ke kantor, keujanan eh kegrimisan, Bandung mendung, dingin lagi... bbrrrr..... *

Labels:

1 Comments:

At February 09, 2006 10:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

emang udah pernah di kiss?
*kabur ke thailand*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Wall of Sh[F]ame